Income tax return preparation of your individual or business returns can be a challenge that often leaves you with more questions than answers! Because tax laws are constantly changing, we work with you throughout the year to keep you abreast of these changes and their effects. Through our tax planning services, we also help you minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. Even if you use a computer software program, there is no substitute for the help of an experienced Chartered Accountant tax professional.
If you do not have the time to meet directly with us regarding your income tax return preparation, you may fax, mail, or e-mail your information to us. We will complete your individual and/or business tax returns and will contact you if additional information is needed. This can save you valuable time during your busy schedule and can accelerate the completion of your income tax return.
You can expect these income tax return services from us:
- Your income tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems or audit risks that the CRA may investigate.
- The software also eliminates errors that are commonly made on paper income tax return.
- Your refund, if you are due one, can be direct deposited into your bank account!
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to minimize your deductions each week.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
- All returns are reviewed by a licensed Chartered Accountant.
Income Tax Preparation Services in Picton and Prince Edward County